Check out the features in our latest releases:
- February 18th, 2019 - We've released v5.7 with enhanced search options:
- Saved Searches – Users may create advanced searches using multiple filters in the Build A Search function and then save these searches for future use. Saved searches are found in the My Searches area of the navigation menu.
- Validation Date Search – In addition to creation date searches users may now search by validation date.
- Enhanced Category Searching – Using the Build A Search function users may choose the option to locate only those lessons learned that exist in all categories selected in their search criteria.
- August 13th, 2018 - We've released v5.6 with enhanced security options to allow Account Admins to apply password options for security policy compliance.
- February 26th, 2018 - We've released v5.5 with the ability to restrict access to certain Access Groups. Account Admins may create Access Groups that contain one or more users. Access Group members may restrict access to Lessons Learned they create.
- December 11th, 2017 - We’ve released v5.4 with a new Lessons Learned Dashboard that is available when you first log in. The dashboard provides 4 sections that contain the following information:
- Top Contributors – Located in the upper left, this section provides a listing of the top 5 contributors ranked 1 through 5. Along with the user’s name is their count of validated Lessons Learned that they have contributed in the system.
- Most Recently Validated – Located in the upper right, this section lists the 5 most recently validated Lessons Learned.
- Top 5 Rated Lessons – In the lower left, this section provides a list of the top 5 rated Lessons Learned.
Top 5 Viewed Lessons – In the lower right, this section provides a list of the top 5 viewed Lessons Learned.